Healing the Mind and Body Through Yoga (What does that mean?)
When used as a complement to Psychotherapy, the mindful practice of Yoga supports positive change.
Yoga practices have the potential to:
· Evoke positive emotions and engender a state of psychological well-being.
· Heighten awareness and promote insight.
· Relax the mind and body.
· Develop self-compassion and acceptance.
· Enhance your capacity to experience the Divine.
For a more detailed description of my approach please click on the following link:
· Anxiety (including panic attacks)
· Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Modes of Therapy Offered
Therapeutic Yoga Classes